Riva Pro-Series Racing ECU delivers a huge performance advantage to the Sea•Doo 255 & 215 Supercharged Intercooled engines. ECU is calibrated for Stage II & III applications and must be used with RIVA Pro-Series 50lb Fuel Injector Kit, RIVA Valve Train Upgrade Kit and 91+ octane pump fuel. Plugs directly into factory wiring harness in place of stock ECU. Key benefits include:
- Performance Fuel Mapping: Delivers optimal fuel required for your specific level of modification (Stage II or III) based on boost pressure.
- Performance Timing Curves: Special racing curves produce more power throughout the RPM range. Timing is automatically adjusted based on sensor input.
- Rev Limiter Increase: Stock rev limit has been increased from 8,300 to 8,650 RPM. With our recommended pump combination, engine RPM can be run higher producing more boost pressure and horsepower.
- Practice Key: In addition to normal "full power" key, a 60 MPH "practice" key can be programmed by BRP dealer BUDS system to limit speed for racecourse practice. ECU does not support original "learning" key mode.
- Retains Engine Diagnostic & Primary Safety Functions:
1) Provides diagnostic information displayed on dash instrumentation along with more detailed data through BRP dealer B.U.D.S. system.
2) Sensor input is monitored for abnormal readings and will react by triggering warnings and/or limp mode.
This product is for competition use only. Must be used with RIVA Pro-Series 50lb Fuel Injector Kit, RIVA Valve Train Upgrade Kit and 91+ octane pump fuel. Unit must be activated in watercraft by an authorized BRP dealer using BUDS system. Activation by RIVA Racing available with customer supplied throttle body. Installation of this racing product will void BRP factory warranty.