|Your cart is currently empty|
Our Pro-Series ECU provides a huge performance advantage to the Yamaha 1.8L Supercharged Engine delivering over 50hp to the stock engine. ECU is fully programmable with either RIVA supplied mapping or user defined parameters. Most calibrations require use of RIVA Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit and 91+ octane pump fuel. Plugs directly into factory wiring harness via waterproof connectors.
Key benefits include:
1) Easy loading of supplied calibrations/maps for various performance applications.
2) Retains OEM Dash Display, Engine Diagnostic & Engine Safety Functions:
3) Includes input for optional lambda sensor kit (part# RY11540-LC1-6S5) for data logging air/fuel ratios & tuning functions.
4) Individual Cylinder Knock Control function. Identifies which cylinder is detonating by tracking firing order utilizing OEM knock sensor.
5) Traction Control function. Can be calibrated to match specific performance applications.
6) Antilag function (for turbo applications).
NOTE: RIVA Pro-Series ECU is for competition use only.